- Discover the 3 steps you need to know to obtain your business’ rapid growth
- Learn how to make a sales system that works
- Learn how to uncover a niche market of willing and motivated-to-buy customers
Matthew Pollard is an internationally-recognized consultant, speaker, blogger, author, mentor, coach, and serial entrepreneur with five multi-million dollar business success stories under his belt, all before the age of 30. He is the founder and CEO of Rapid Growth, LLC, dedicated to achieving maximum ROI for businesses of all sizes.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Matthew and Tom deep dive into Matthew’s real passion for helping small business owners end the overwhelm of doing sales and get on a clear path to Rapid Growth.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:35 – Matthew Pollard as the “Rapid Growth Guy”
- 02:10 – who is his ideal client
- 02:21 – problems that Matthew solves for his introverted service provider clients
- 03:30 – symptoms his clients experience when they try to explain what they do and describe the service they provide
- 05:04 – common mistakes people do when trying to implement their sales tactics
- 06:30 – Matthew’s Valuable Free Resource (VFR): Three Steps to Rapid Growth
- 07:24 – Matthew’s Valuable Free Resource (VFA): Create your unified message and discover that niche. Go to theintrovertsedge.com
- 08:59 – Matthew’s Valuable Free Tip (VFT): Do not wait until all the lights to be green to be successful.
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:
- Sales was a system and it was a system that is perfectible.
- Make sure you have a holistic strategy for rapid growth. You got to make sure that your business is built around the whys and the passions of your business. Not just finding an unmet need in the marketplace.
- Create a strong unified message that excites and inspires prospects to want to know more about you.
- Discover that niche of willing to buy clients. Because if you are speaking to everyone you are speaking to no one.