- Connect with another person on a human level, engage their interest, build their trust and inspire them to take action
- Build your success depending on how you sell it
- Become a smarter and better in sales every single day to accelerate your business
Over a successful sales career that has spanned four decades, Andy has sold everything from women’s shoes to complex communications systems that sold for tens of millions of dollars. He has sold well over half a billion dollars’ worth of products and services to companies ranging from small businesses to some of the world’s largest enterprises. Since founding his own company in 2000, he has helped companies and individual sellers around the world to transform their sales results.
Andy is #8 on LinkedIn’s list of the Top 50 global sales experts to follow (where over 139,000 professionals follow the advice he publishes.) Andy is the author of two Amazon best-selling books: Amp Up Your Sales: Powerful Strategies That Move Customers To Make Fast, Favorable Decisions; and, Zero-Time Selling: 10 Essential Steps to Accelerate Every Company’s Sales.
His top-rated podcast, Accelerate! with Andy Paul, with more than 660 episodes to-date, is the go-to resource for sales leaders and top sales producers. Accelerate! is #7 on Inc.’s list of Top Leadership podcasts. And #8 on Inc.’s list of the most binge-worthy Marketing podcasts.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Andy shares the most important thing that people should learn about sales.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 01:50 – all about Andy Paul
- 03:25 – Andy Paul describes his ideal clients
- 03:36 – Andy defines how he helps his clients to make good sales members smarter
- 04:02 – symptoms sales people experience when they become complacent and stagnant to honing their skills
- 05:57 – common mistakes his clients do when they became complacent about their profession
- 07:28 – Andy Paul’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): Choose one type of content that you are comfortable consuming.
- 08:40 – Andy Paul’s Valuable Free Resource (VFR): www.thesaleshouse.com/leadsology
- 07:09 – As budding entrepreneurs, what are the ways to get pass business roadblocks?
- 08:56 – What’s the question I didn’t ask you that I should have? Q: What is the most important thing that people should learn about sales? A: How to connect and engage the interest of another person.
Tweetable Takeaway from this Episode:
“If you are staying still then life passes you by.” - @realAndyPaul Click To Tweet
“Learn something new about your profession..” - @realAndyPaul Click To Tweet
“We try to make everybody be a clone or an idealized version of a top sales person..” - @realAndyPaul Click To Tweet