- Learn how to use testimonials to attract leads, conversion and sales
- Know the difference between a compliment and a quote
- Learn how to make fact-focused business video testimonials
Bob Clark is the CEO of OnFire Reviews & Content, he helps business owners leverage on their current clients’ testimonials to attract leads, convert appointments and close sales.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Bob and Tom deep dive into how a testimonial full of concise quotes that focus on facts, not flattery can help business owners close sales.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 01:10 – Bob Clark’s professional background as CEO of OnFire Reviews & Content
- 02:47 – describes his ideal clients
- 03:27 – problems that Bob solves for his clients
- 04:01 – symptoms his clients experience when they want to convert leads to clients
- 04:51 – common mistakes his clients make when they want to use testimonials for their marketing
- 06:12 – Bob’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): Have a friend talk to your clients for testimonials.
- 07:29 – Bob’s Free Valuable Action Resource (VAR): OnFire Reviews & Content Free Ebook
- 07:29 – Bob’s Free Valuable Tip (VFT)
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:
- We show people how to use testimonials in their marketing to fight objections, build instant trust and rapport, and shorten the sales cycle.
- A compliment says “You are awesome!”. A quote says exactly what you did.