- Learn how to integrate personal development with business development
- Learn how faith, focus and money flow can co-exist in business
- Learn weekly practices for clarity, confidence, and cashflow
Karen Russo is known as the Money Momentum Coach. She is also an award winning author of The Money Keys: Unlocking Peace, Freedom and Real Financial Power. Her entire career has been about integrating personal development with business development, using new money conversations based on values, empowerment and professional success.
In this episode, Karen deep dives on her unique coaching framework as she blends her experience and expertise as an ordained minister, a corporate financial professional and a successful spiritual leader into offerings that help business owners, creative professionals, and service providers activate their powerful potential and jumpstart financial freedom.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:57 – Karen’s professional journey as the Money Momentum Coach
- 01:43 – Karen defines her ideal clients – entrepreneurs who want personal and professional growth
- 02:32 – problems Karen solves for business owners who struggle with their cashflow and business decisions
- 03:05 – symptoms Karen’s clients experience
- 03:51 – common mistakes that business owners make before they consult Karen
- 04:56 – Karen’s Valuable Free Action (VFA)
- 06:47 – Karen’s free Valuable Action Resource (VAR)
- 07:07 – Karen’s most Valuable Free Tip (VFT): Benchmark yourself.
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:
“Money momentum comes from weekly rhythms. They are Money Monday and Faithful Friday.” - @KarenRussoMoney Click To Tweet
“Use the best that you have in your own life and apply it to your money and finances. It is powerful..” - @KarenRussoMoney Click To Tweet