- Learn how to accelerate the growth of your business around your lifestyle, not your lifestyle around your business.
- Learn why is it important for business owners to have self-care?
- Find out how you can ‘destressify’ your relationship with your team, your offer and your process while increasing the value of your business
Super Joe Pardo is a sixth generation award-winning business owner who works with businesses to help them grow. In 2014, Joe left his family’s $100 million business to start his own. Founding the award-winning show, “The Business Podcast”. His platform helps owners pursue the business and lifestyle of their dreams.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Joe reveals proven methods to increase your business value and how you can ‘destressify’ your relationship with your team, your offer, and your process while increasing the value of your business.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 01:25 – all about Joe Pardo
- 02:21 – Joe describes his ideal clients who are business owners who wants to scale
- 03:02 – the problem he helps solve for his clients
- 03:45 – symptoms his clients experience with their daily business operation
- 04:58 – common mistakes his clients do when doing their daily grind
- 05:12 – Joe’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): Find what makes you happy.
- 07:39 – Joe’s Valuable Free Resource (VFR): Free Guide: 5 Proven Methods To Increase Your Business Value
- 08:24 – James’ Valuable Free Tip (VFT) – Remember as business owners and entrepreneurs our job is to be professional problem solvers. So question everything, set goals, move forward and then constantly reevaluate.
Tweetable Takeaway from this Episode:
“Another common mistake is not creating and setting goals to hold you and your team accountable. We always make those goals but you have to set them so that they have something to get excited about. And you have something to be excited about. And… Click To Tweet
“If you want to be able to empower yourself and your team you need to find what makes you happy. It enables you to slow down and refocus your energy.” - @superjoepardo Click To Tweet
“Use what makes you happy as a tool to allow you to hit that research switch and keep you moving forward. ” - @superjoepardo Click To Tweet
“Once you are in the right frame of mind, and you can sort through those challenges a lot easier. Or at least organize them and make them more tangible for you to solve.” - @superjoepardo Click To Tweet
“Remember as business owners and entrepreneurs our job is to be professional problem solvers. So question everything, set goals, move forward and then constantly reevaluate.” - @superjoepardo Click To Tweet