- Choose from 15 proven ways to be noticed by influencers so that you start a relationship with them and grow your business
- Discover the simple ways you can spark the interest of influencers in your industry
- Leverage your connection with influencers to ditch overwhelming marketing tasks that don’t work and create burnout
Cloris Kylie, Marketing MBA, helps coaches, speakers, consultants, authors, and skilled practitioners to build authority and attract the right clients so that they create a magnificent business that produces positive impact and growing revenue.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Cloris shares show you how to tap the connection with influencers to grow your business.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 01:40 – All about Cloris Kylie
- 02:30 – Cloris describes her ideal clients who are service-based entrepreneurs
- 02:58 – problems she helps solve for her clients
- 03:23 – symptoms that her clients experience when trying to grow their business
- 04:31 – common mistakes her clients do when trying to fix their business problems
- 06:01 – Cloris’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): If there is an existing, who have your ideal clients then why not tap into those audiences and share your message with them.
- 07:15 – Cloris’s Valuable Free Resource (VFR): 15 Ways to Get Noticed by Influencers and Start a Relationship with Them to Grow Your Business
- 08:45 – What is the one thing you wish you have done when you first started your business.
Tweetable Takeaway from this Episode:
“To realize that if there are existing audiences out there, who have your ideal clients, then why not tap in those audiences and share your message with them.” - @cloriskylie Click To Tweet
“Associate yourself with influencers who are reaching those ideal audiences.” - @cloriskylie Click To Tweet
“ Think about somebody you admire, an influencer who are reaching an ideal audience up for you. And then, find a way to deliver value to that influencer and just do it right now ” - @cloriskylie Click To Tweet
“Do something that is inspired by influencers to deliver value. Start that relationship and nurture that relationship so you can work with that person .” - @cloriskylie Click To Tweet