- Uncover your true passion in life and build a business around it
- Learn a system that may help you get what you want
- Get tips and advice on how you can break the roadblocks that keep you from achieving your business goals
- 8 Steps in Attaining Any Goal Guidebook
- Kevin Dunlap’s Upcoming Book: The Winners Code: Creating the Winners
Kevin Dunlap is known as the Entrepreneur Strategist. He comes from a very diverse background podcaster, author, professional speaker, teacher, life coach, and mentor. He helps people find their passion and guide them to create their business around that. He is an expert in combining three areas: passion, profit, and purpose.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Kevin shares how to one can uncover their true passion, build a business around it, and create a system that may help you get what you want.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:20 – all about Kevin Dunlap
- 01:21 – Kevin describes his ideal client who are corporate people who hit their glass ceiling in their jobs and wants to find their passion and create a business out of the things they love
- 01:47 – ‘how to start a business’ problems he helps solve for his clients
- 02:42 – symptoms of the obstacles his clients experience when trying to his clients encounter when trying to start their business
- 03:45 – common mistakes his clients do when trying to address the business obstacles they encounter
- 04:56 – Kevin’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): Start hanging out with the like like-minded people.
- 06:10 – Kevin’s Valuable Free Resource (VFR): 8 Steps in Attaining Any Goal Guidebook
- 07:09 – As budding entrepreneurs, what are the ways to get pass business roadblocks?
Tweetable Takeaway from this Episode:
“If you’ve got a passion in your life, there is just something you can build out of it.” - @kevinadunlap Click To Tweet
“People are going to the idea that I have to quit my job to get started with my business. That is farthest from the truth. It is best to start when you already have income. That way you have time to grow.” - @kevinadunlap Click To Tweet
“Find people of like minds. You must have an accountability partner. He’s someone who holds you to the fire when you are feeling down and when you are feeling like you can’t do it.” - @kevinadunlap Click To Tweet
“It’s all about figuring out what is it that you want. Stop talking about it. Start taking actions.” - @kevinadunlap Click To Tweet