- Create an irresistible offer where people won’t have to be sold,they’ll buy
- Systematize the flow of your clients
- Learn the mistakes business owners do when making their offers
Dan Kuschell is the co-founder, chairman, and CEO of BreakthroughX. He’s a husband, dad, serial entrepreneur and angel investor. He helps business owners connect the dots, see the blind-spots, and get unstuck, by helping you implement unique sales, marketing, and hiring systems – so you can have a bigger impact, reach, and contribution.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Dan shares how he helps business owners create irresistible offers.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:37 – All about Dan Kuschell
- 01:57 – Dan describes his ideal clients who are entrepreneurs and business owners who are struggling to get predictable steady flow of new clients
- 02:05 – clients onboarding problems he helps solve for his clients who struggle to get predictable steady flow
- 02:41 – symptoms his clients experience when systematizing their flow of clients
- 03:42 – common mistakes his client do when trying to solve in creating leads
- 05:05 – Dan’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): Spend more time on creating an irresistible compelling offer.
- 07:10 – Dan’s Valuable Free Resource (VFR): The Unusual 3 Step Social Media Method to Triple Your Business
- 07:53 – Where should you focus your time?
Tweetable Takeaway from this Episode:
“The biggest problem we see in the marketplace is people having an offer that just does not compel people to buy.” - @dan_kuschell Click To Tweet
“Spend more time on creating an irresistible compelling offer. ” - @dan_kuschell Click To Tweet
“If you spend time on creating an irresistible offer, you’ll put yourself on a place where people won’t have to be sold, they’ll buy. ” - @dan_kuschell Click To Tweet
“When you do not have a good buyer’s culture, you have to sell really hard. ” - @dan_kuschell Click To Tweet