- Know why you should stop talking about yourself when sending cold emails
- Learn How to send personalized cold emails
- Learn the importance of adding value to your market
Sujan Patel is the co-founder of Mailshake. He is a marketer and entrepreneur with over 14 years of marketing experience. Sujan has led the digital marketing strategy for companies like Sales Force, Mint, Intuit and many other Fortune 500 caliber companies.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Sujan shares how to send personalized cold emails and automated follow-ups at scale.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:51 – all about Sujan Patel
- 02:42 – Sujan defines his ideal clients who are founders and sales people
- 03:33 – what personalization Mailshake do to your email
- 05:35 – symptoms his clients’ experience when they do outbound cold emailing
- 07:07 – common mistakes his clients do when sending out emails
- 08:58 – Sujan’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): Read your email outloud.
- 09:48 – Sujan s Valuable Free Resource (VFR): Cold Email Masterclass
- 10:03 – Sujan’s Valuable Free TIP (VFT): ): Create valuable content.
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:
“The simplest, most stupid mistake is that they BCC everybody” - @sujanpatel Click To Tweet
“Create valuable content. Educate your market.” - @sujanpatel Click To Tweet
“Number 1 mistake is making the email too WE focus. So when I write you an email, and we do not know each other it should not be about me. It should be about you and why there is a reason that we should have this conversation with me. Click To Tweet
“Say you email out loud. Whatever you write at the end, read it out loud as if you are a 5-year old. ” - @sujanpatel Click To Tweet