- Why you should interview your best customer and create a case study based on their tangible insights specifically conversion rates and lead generation
- A proven plan to ensure that your clients love the experience, don’t feel sold and enjoy buying from you
- Learn the marketing golds that will help you get that 30% – 40% response rate from your cold emails
Jan Kartusek is the founder of In Sales Academy. He helps B2B companies generate leads, scale and generate revenue.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Jan shares the strategies of getting 30-40% responses from a cold email campaign, running your sales calls or optimizing your LinkedIn profile to generate more B2B leads.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:59 – all about Jan Kartusek
- 01:24 – Jan describes his ideal client who is digital agencies and software warehouse from the Central Easter Europe regions who wants to expand in the US
- 01:49 – Jan defines the lead generation problem he help solve for his clients
- 03:03 – Symptoms his client experience when trying to establish cross-border’
- 04:09 – the common mistakes they make in attempting to establish a new market
- 05:19 – Jan’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): Do a basic customer interview with your best customer and find out some specific numbers.
- 06:27 – Jan’s Valuable Free Resource (VFR): Jan Kartusek-Youtube and InSales Academy
- 07:21 – Jan’s Valuable Free Resource (VFT): Do not rely on templates. Do not copy anybody else. Get inspired and create your own sales process and your own template.
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:
“Get inspired to create your own sales process and your own template. And customize it according to your business.” - @JanKartusek Click To Tweet
“Think in terms of the framework, not in terms of a template. Really understand why some things are working not just, “Hey this works. Let’s use this.” It is not a good approach. It is not going to work out.” -@JanKartusek Click To Tweet
“Do the customer interviews with your best customer that you ever had. And find out some specific numbers. Specifically how much traffic did you bring them, what was the conversion rate? Something tangible.” - @JanKartusek Click To Tweet