- Learn how to use affiliate marketing as a sales channel for your product
- Learn where to find affiliates to promote your product
- Know how to make your product irresistible to affiliates
- The 7 Affiliate Attraction Killers
- Register for the webinar: 6 Weeks, 7 Figures: How We Assembled An Affiliate Army Using 3 Simple Secrets
Dush Ramachandran is a business transformation coach and the President and CEO of The Net Momentum. He specializes in Affiliate Management and in training experts to grow their business.
He formerly served as Vice President of Sales and Business Development at ClickBank where he was responsible for growing the revenues of the company substantially during his last 3 years with the company, payouts doubled from $1 billion to $2 billion.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Dush and Tom deep dive into Dush’s passion for helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses exponentially and help them create an army of affiliates to promote their product.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:37 – Dush Ramachandran as an extraordinary affiliate marketing expert and a former VP of Sales and Business Development at ClickBank
- 01:47 – he describes his ideal clients
- 02:09 – problems that Dush solves for his clients who are looking into affiliate marketing to promote their products
- 02:47 – symptoms his clients experience when they try to market their products
- 03:04 – common mistakes people make when doing affiliate marketing
- 04:46 – Dush’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): Take off their biased hat and take a look at your product and see if you did not create the product would you buy it.
- 06:05 – Dush’s Valuable Free Resource (VFR): Download the Report: The 7 Affiliate Attraction Killers
- 07:05 – What is that ‘One Question’ Tom should ask Dush: Q: Where do I find affiliates? A: They are right next to you.
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:
“People do not know exactly what affiliates want to know about your product.” - @DushR Click To Tweet
“Why would an affiliate want to promote your product? The first thing to figure out is what do affiliates want to know and how do you make your product irresistible to affiliates.” - @DushR Click To Tweet
“Take off their biased hat and take a look at your product and see if you did not create the product would you buy it.” - @DushR Click To Tweet
“Think of the affiliate as a super customer. Someone who buys your product because he is basically taking your product to his audience.” - @DushR Click To Tweet
“Anyone that sells a product that is similar to yours can be your affiliate.” - @DushR Click To Tweet