- Find out how a well-managed social media generates money
- Learn how content from Amplifr converts better based on data driven posting and scheduling
- Learn how Amplifr drives more user engagement and attract viewers to your website
Nate Gadzhibalaev is the co-founder of Amplifr, the social media scheduling, collaboration, and analytics platform. He has a background in software engineering and product management, and has spent the last few years building a social media automation software with emphasis on analytics, metrics, and profitability of the business’ social media strategy and efforts. .
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Nate talks about how he helps business owners can get and analyze conversion from social media and how a well-managed social media increase profitability.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:34 – Nate Gadzhibalaev as co-founder of Amplifr
- 01:56 – Nate describes the perfect client for Amplifr
- 04:40 – symptoms his clients experience with their social media’s engagement and click through rates
- 05:20 – common mistakes his clients do when trying to fix their problems
- 06:20 – Nate’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): Set up the goal and conversion tracking on their web tracking service.
- 07:20 – Nate’s Valuable Free Resource (VFR): www.amplifr.com/blog/en/
- 07:56 – Nate’s Valuable Free TIP (VFT): Be very critic about freelance social media professionals out there.
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:
“Throwing more time or more content at the general problem of being unable to understand what type of content produces the result for you is actually a waste of your time and your resources.” - @xnutsive Click To Tweet
“Set up a goal and conversion tracking on their web tracking service be that Google Analytics or something more advanced and then, they should really connect their purchases data, their conversions data from Google analytics with all other… Click To Tweet