- Know how to find podcasts and radio shows that want to interview guests like you
- Learn how to pitch to podcast and radio shows for free air-time about yor niche and products
- Learn how to get free radio publicity through podcast interviews
Scott Fox is a serial entrepreneur, best-selling author, and Founder of RadioGuestList.com, the #1 podcast and radio show interview booking service. As a Free Publicity Radio and Podcast Expert, he helped 10,000+ authors, celebrities, experts, and marketers of all kinds get booked for free “Guest Expert” appearances on podcasts and radio shows worldwide.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Scott talks about how radio and podcast interviews help you gain free publicity if you are an expert, author, celebrity, or marketer and you want to expand your reach and grow your network.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:34 – all about Scott Fox and RadioGuestList
- 01:25 – Scott describes the perfect client for RadioGuestList
- 01:49 – signal to noise problems that Scott solve for his clients
- 02:29 – symptoms his clients experience with their publicity tactics dilemma
- 03:59 – common mistakes his clients make when trying to fix their problems
- 05:37 – Scott’s Valuable Free Resource (VFR): www.RadioGuestList.com
- 05:42 – Scott’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): Rethink your pitch.
- 07:17 – Scott’s Valuable Free TIP (VFT): Do not overlook podcasting and radio.
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:
“Most people are lost in the signal to noise ratio so bad in the internet now.” - @radioguestlist Click To Tweet
“ Rethink your pitch. Do not keep sending the same thing month after month and wonder why nobody is answering. Think about what is in the news and then tie your topic into the news.” - @radioguestlist Click To Tweet
“Do not overlook podcasting and radio. These folks, these hosts have pre-built targeted audiences they’ve spent months off and years, pulling together the niche that you want. So if you are nice to them, they will put you on there. And they want… Click To Tweet