- The value of active self-expression
- Master your message
- Finding your voice in any situation
- Free Podcasting Course with Vernon Ross: 3 Secrets To Launching a Successful Podcast
- Book: Master Your Message the Guide to Finding Your Voice In Any Situation
Vernon Ross is an internationally known podcaster, author, social and digital strategist and inspirational speaker whose insights on based on real-world experience. He’s an adjunct professor at the University of Missouri, St. Louis and has been also been a guest speaker at Webster University and St. Louis Community College. He speaks frequently on a variety of digital marketing topics at marketing conferences and workshops.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Vernon reveals the value of active self-expression, how to master your message to find your voice in any situation.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:45 – Vernon’s professional background as a digital storyteller
- 01:23 – His ideal client is a business owner who tries to figure out their personal and brand message
- 02:00 – The communication problem he helps solve for his clients
- 3:00 – The symptoms his clients experience when trying to solve their communication problem
- 04:12 – Common mistakes his clients do when trying to solve their communication problem
- 05:10 – Vernon’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): Be intentional with your conversations and with your listening.
- 06:22 – Vernon’s Valuable Free Resource (VFR): Free Podcasting Course with Vernon Ross: 3 Secrets To Launching a Successful Podcast
- 06:42 – How to master your message? Express yourself in the way that you feel is right and is true
Tweetable Takeaway from this Episode:
“Be intentional in your conversations. It's a two-part thing. Be intentional in the conversation…also be very intentional in your listening.” - @rosspr Click To Tweet
“Be open to being flexible with variations of where the conversation might go.” - @rosspr Click To Tweet
“Open up a little bit of vulnerability so people can feel closer to you. Start with a story.” - @rosspr Click To Tweet