- Know how to increase your productivity by knowing your tools.
- Learn how to maximize every prospect opportunity
- Learn the advantages of using Pipedrive compared to other sales CRM
Paul Minors is a productivity blogger and consultant. His platform of specialties includes Asana, Pipedrive, and Mailchimp.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Paul shares how he works with teams to improve their use of tools, increase productivities, beat overwhelm and get more done.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:20 – Paul Minors as a productivity coach and consultant
- 00:50 – describes his ideal clients
- 01:40 – productivity problems that Paul Minors solve for his clients especially in using Pipedrive
- 02:44 – symptoms his clients experience with their sales process
- 04:00 – common mistakes people do when try to maximize every sales opportunity
- 05:34 – Paul’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): Signup for a free trial of Pipedrive.
- 06:27 – Paul’s Valuable Free Resource (VFR): www.paulminors.com/pipedrive
- 07:21 – Paul’s Valuable Free Resource (VFT): Use the activities in pipedrive
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:“Go to a quick process of brain dumping and just get everything out of your head and into a system.” - @paulminors Click To Tweet