- Define who you are, what you do and recognize the value you offer.
- Tap into your passion and find your purpose.
- Create clarity and communicate with personality.
Pallas Hupé Cotter is the founder and Director of Pop-up Personal Development & Strategic Communications Consultancy. She was an Emmy award-winning former television news anchor, a public speaker, and writer. Pallas is a “definer” – passionate about articulating ideas clearly, refining messages and helping others to do the same.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Pallas shares how to communicate value authentically and position strategically to get the recognition and success you deserve.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 01:07 – Pallas Hupé Cotter as a personal development coach and mentor
- 01:50 – who her ideal clients are
- 02:30 – problems that Pallas solves for her clients who are having a hard time broadcasting and owning their value
- 03:21 – symptoms her female clients feel when they reach their ‘candy coated messaging’ that causes frustration and fail to communicate their value authentically
- 04:32 – common mistakes people make when they try to broadcast their value
- 07:22 – Pallas’ Valuable Free Action (VFA): Ask someone else what you do best because they will tell you in a millisecond when you can’t yourself.
- 07:50 – Pallas’ Valuable Free Resource (VFR): Pop with Pallas Project
- 08:39 – Pallas’ Valuable Free Tip (VFT)
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:
“If you cannot see your value, you cannot be happy, productive and successful.” - @pallas_life Click To Tweet
“Clarity and communication is the key to making your life pop. Aligning the life that you live outside with who you are on the inside.” - @pallas_life Click To Tweet
“Own who you are authentically and that's where the courage comes in.” - @pallas_life Click To Tweet
“Own your weaknesses and turn the volume up on what is positive about you.” - @pallas_life Click To Tweet
“Ask someone else what you do best because they will tell you in a millisecond when you can't yourself. This is not about bragging or being arrogant, it's about how can I use what I have to offer to be of service to the world” - @pallas_life Click To Tweet
“Get very clear in your mind not just who you are but what you want. Write it down, say it out loud, make it clear because that clarity and that communication is the key to making your life pop.” - @pallas_life Click To Tweet