- Achieve a life redesign where your business and professional success meet happiness
- Claim your new personal ‘power’ brand
- Have business redesign with success and happiness in mind
Carolyn was a senior trial attorney for Fortune 100 and 200 companies for over 20 years. Now, she makes the case on behalf of your business and career dreams – happiness too. She is a global business consultant and coach, entrepreneur, and show host of the Boomtank Business Show Podcast.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Carolyn shares how she helps overworked busy executives and entrepreneurs achieve a life and business redesign where your business, professional success meet happiness.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:45 – Carolyn Cole’s professional background as a global business consultant and coach
- 01:58 – she describes her ideal clients who are C-suite executives, entrepreneurs, and professionals who are struggling to balance success and happiness
- 02:10 – redesigning life to achieve success and happiness
- 02:42 – symptoms her clients experience when trying to redefine their balance with success and happiness
- 03:33 – the importance of having space to figure out what it is you need to do to be happy
- 04:15 – The happiness illusion and delusion
- 04:35 – Carolyn’s Valuable Free Resource (VFA): Simple step to start overcoming the feeling of overwhelm: Pick one is in Buddha’s Wheel of Life that you want to focus on changing
- 05:55 – The common mistakes people do when trying to get the balance they want
- 07:17 – Carolyn’s Valuable Free Action (VFA) Take a break. PERIOD.
- 08:15 – ‘When should I start?’ Answer: Now. Do not wait.
Tweetable Takeaway from this Episode:
“Do not waste one minute of your life. You are here to live and make a difference. Start doing that now, do not wait.” - @carolyncolelive Click To Tweet
“How do people know they are ready for a life redesign It is overwork to the point where people have lost themselves. They are also out of touch with what it is they want across all spectrum of their lives.” - @carolyncolelive Click To Tweet
“Take a break for you and do something that brings you real pleasure. Do not live in isolation. Get out amongst people and connect an activity you want to do. Start your happiness there.” - @carolyncolelive Click To Tweet
“Do not waste your life. Live your life now. Don’t waste one minute of your life. It is a gift you are here to live and make a difference. Start doing that now. Do not wait.” - @carolyncolelive Click To Tweet