- Get an inspiration on how you can grow your business when you feel stuck, seeing your business looks successful from the outside, but you’ve hit a stone wall and you’re not seeing the growth or progress you know you are capable of
- Learn how you can remove your fear when doing sales strategy call
- Learn how you can achieve income freedom for that life freedom that you deserve
Nina Cooke is a Business Confidence Coach helping successful but stuck business owners breakthrough the inner blocks holding them back from achieving more money & time freedom. She works with successful but stuck, business owners and experts who are frustrated because their business isn’t growing, and they’re work-life balance sucks.
Her superpower is DIGGING DEEP to find the root cause of why they’re struggling. And then showing them how they can clear out their fears to grow their confidence and courage. So they can charge their value, serve a wider and deeper audience, and have easier smoother relationships.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Nina will share how giving value can grow your confidence and remove your fears from doing strategy calls.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:57 – Nina Cooke as a Business Confidence Coach
- 02:32 – Nina describes her ideal clients
- 03:36 – problems that Nina solve for her frustrated clients
- 04:44 – symptoms her clients experience with their growth strategy
- 05:40 – common mistakes her clients do when trying to resolve their business growth problems
- 08:00 – Nina’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): When you have your strategy call, whatever happens to that call, give value.
- 09:01 – Nina’s Valuable Free Resource (VFR): FREE VIDEO TRAINING-3 Steps to Smashing Through Your Income Glass Ceiling
- 09:11 – Nina’s Valuable Free Resource (VFT): Do not take things personally. If they say no to you, they are not saying no to you as a person. They are saying no, not sure, it is not right for me right now.
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:“If you are seeing the world through limited thinking then you are going to be making limited decisions. And they are not going to be the best decisions, they can be made up of fear and resistance. ” -@YourInnerGame Click To Tweet “When you have your strategy sales call whatever happens on that call, give value ” -@YourInnerGame Click To Tweet “Do not take things personally. If they say no to you, they are not saying no to you as a person. They are saying no, not sure, it is not right for me right now. ” -@YourInnerGame Click To Tweet