- Generate qualified leads without being pushy
- Develop the 4 non-pushy skills great sellers use to HEAT up their sales
- Discover the true value your business brings to market
- Selling Secrets for Non-Sellers: 4 Non-pushy Skills Great Sellers use to Heat up Sales
- Sales Babble Podcast
Pat Helmers is an international business consultant for technology startups and companies introducing new products and services then scales up the business. He is the author of the Selling With Confidence sales system and host of the award-winning Sales Babble podcast.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Pat shares how he help businesses discover the true value they bring to market, find customers who deeply appreciate that value and scale that process to extraordinary profits.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:28 – All about Pat Helmers, and his service
- 01:30 – his ideal clients,startup entrepreneurs who struggle with their sales
- 01:50 – the selling problems he solves for his technology start-up clients12
- 02:42 – symptoms he sees when his clients do not have enough sales: anxiety, laying off people
- 04:35 – Pat’s Valuable Free Resource (VFA): Develop the HEAT (Helpful, Emotionally intelligent, Astute, and Tenacious.) skills to boost your sales
- 06:20 – Pat’s Valuable Free Resource (VFR): Selling Secrets for Non-Sellers: 4 Non-pushy Skills Great Sellers use to Heat up Sales
- 07:00 – All in one selling strategy: The best way to sell is not sell.
Tweetable Takeaway from this Episode:
“Selling is not painful as you think it could be. Selling is something you might enjoy.” - @pathelmers Click To Tweet
“The best way to sell is to not sell. Instead of being focused on getting the deal and closing the deal, focus on helping them. If you help them and they see the value in what you're trying to provide them, they’ll buy.” - @pathelmers Click To Tweet
“If they don't understand exactly the value that they're bringing to their customers, and they are unable to articulate their value proposition, they'll never going to sell.” - @pathelmers Click To Tweet