- Learn how system and process can help you achieve lasting business success and keep you on top of your game.
- Discover how strengthening your team’s systems and processes can give you time freedom as a business owner.
- Learn why you need to focus on the income-producing task rather than the operations work as a business owner
Amy Walker is an executive business coach, professional speaker, author, and CEO of Amy Walker Consulting. She is gifted with understanding people and how to get them to shift, increase productivity, and utilize their talents to complete company objectives. That skill set shows up in her leadership strategies, sales scripts, and marketing campaigns. Her clients rave about her ability to get to the heart of any business challenge and then built the system to support sustainable change.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Amy shares how having structured team systems and processes to follow can give the business owner time freedom, strong relationships, and alignment with personal beliefs.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:43 – All about Amy Walker
- 01:15 – Amy describes her ideal clients
- 02:41 – symptoms her clients experience
- 04:30 – Common mistakes her clients do when trying to fix their systems and processes problem
- 06:16 – Amy’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): Put marketing first.
- 07:20 – Amy’s Valuable Free Resource (VFR): www.ultimatemarketingcalendar.com
- 07:42 – Why should you hire people when you can do the job yourself?
Tweetable Takeaway from this Episode:
“The business owners have the tendency to drop the ball. Even though they have the best intentions, they are human, they are one person. They cannot remember all things and be all things to all people.” - @AmyWalkerCoach Click To Tweet
“Business owners try to hire without putting processes together. So they just bring someone on and it is like, here is my mess figure it out.” - @AmyWalkerCoach Click To Tweet
“ In reality, we want to keep ourselves in the high-income producing spaces of our business and bring support so that we can spend more time there.” - @AmyWalkerCoach Click To Tweet