- Discover how life would be different if you could read minds.
- Learn the importance of knowing your customer’s viewpoint.
- Learn some of the psychological secrets of business success from a mind reader
Jonathan Pritchard is a professional communicator, touring mentalist, and author. He helps companies connect with their people. He learned how to do that after nearly 25 years’ experience on and off stage as a professional communicator.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Jonathan shares his distinct voice that cuts straight through an entrepreneur’s mental noise.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:50 – all about Jonathan
- 02:11 – who her ideal clients are
- 02:20 – problems that Jonathan solve for his clients who are having a hard time communicating their value to make sales
- 02:47 – symptoms his clients experience when they try to sell their service or product
- 03: 44 – common mistakes his prospects clients do before reaching out to him
- 05:02 – Jonathan’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): Focus up. Pick a strategy you know works.
- 07:50 – Jonathan’s Valuable Free Resource (VFR): thinklikeamindreader.com
- 07:36 – Jonathan explains how thinking like a mind reader is close to being like a magician
- 08:32 – Jonathan’s Valuable Free Tip (VFT): Genuinely care about people.
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:
“How can you build momentum if you are going in different directions every single week? It is not enough time to see the payoff of a single strategy executed at a high level consistently.” - @the_pritchard Click To Tweet
“Keep the basics, practice, apply those and you win the work. ” - @the_pritchard Click To Tweet
“You got to think about the customer’s viewpoint more than yours. Get inside the customer’s mind and really identify their problem. ” - @the_pritchard Click To Tweet