- Learn the automation mistakes businessowners do when trying to fix their funnels
- The benefits of doing webinar for businesses
- Know why you have to have a good offer before doing any automation
Jon Schumacher is a webinar specialist and online marketing consultant. Jon’s clients have earned over a million of dollars in sales using webinars both live and automated webinar funnels for coaches, consultants, and other agencies. He is also the host of the Webinar Mastery Summit, the largest online webinar conference. He has been featured or mentioned on large publications such as the Huffington Post, Entrepreneur, Fox News, and the Good Men Project.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Jon shares how to improve your webinar and make more money.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:58 – all about Jon Schumacher
- 02:04 – Jon describes his ideal clients
- 02:40 – Jon describes how he helps his client fuel up their businesses through webinar
- 03:30 – symptoms sales people experience when they desire to expand
- 04:22 – common mistakes his clients do when they try to fix the leaks on their funnels
- 05:48 – Jon’s Valuable Free Action (VFA)
- 07:13 – Jon’s Valuable Free Resource (VFR):Download – 27 Webinar Conversion Points That Can Double Your Revenue
- 07:45 – Jon’s Valuable Free Tip (VFT):Do not automate right away. Go out and sell stuff first.
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:
“Basically, a webinar is just words and images. Most of the time it’s the words that is needed to be improved.” - @jon_schumacher Click To Tweet
“People tend to put the cart before the horse. They think that some hack or ninja trick is going to help them.” - @jon_schumacher Click To Tweet
“People think that adding more complexity to the funnel is often going to solve it. At a lot of times it is just a waste of time. When in reality their offer is not strong enough. ” - @jon_schumacher Click To Tweet
“The way I look at webinar, funnel, ads or anything is those are just accelerators or multipliers of something that is already good.” - @jon_schumacher Click To Tweet