- Learn how to apply the 80/20 rule to grow your business
- Know why it is said that sales is a disqualification process
- Learn if Facebook Ads is fit for your business
- Website – www.perrymarshall.com
- Perry’s Book – 80/20 Sales and Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More
- Free Tool – isfbforme.com
Perry Marshall is World’s #1 Expert on Sales Growth through 80/20 Leverage, entrepreneur and bestselling author on Google & Facebook ads. Clients seek his ability to integrate technology, sales, art and psychology. He founded the $5 million Evolution 2.0 Prize, with judges from Harvard, Oxford and MIT. The prize aims to solve the biggest mystery in biology.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Perry and Tom deep dive into what 80/20 strategy is all about. Perry explains the 80/20 Rule and how it transformed his paradigm and approach to doing business.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:35 – Perry Marshall’s professional background as an online marketing strategist
- 02:11 – he describes his 6 to 7-figure ideal clients who want to scale up
- 02:44 – problems that Perry solves for clients who struggle in scaling up their business
- 03:14 – symptoms clients experience with being ‘all things to all people’ strategy
- 04:23 – common mistakes his clients commit before reaching out to him
- 06:02 – Perry’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): isfbforme.com
- 10:10 – Perry’s most Valuable Free Tip (VFT): There is an 80/20 inside every 80/20.
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:
- When people are new they’re not really willing to accept the reality of what the entrepreneur life is really like and they are not ready to learn.
- The most important thing when you sell something is to disqualify the people that should not be buying it. It gives you a tremendous amount of authority when you have a much smaller group of people who remain.
- What 80/20 says, “Sales is fundamentally a disqualification process, not a convincing process, not a coaxing process, it is not a siren song thing. If you can really internalize that it will change your entire experience. It will also change your demeanor and your posture because nobody feels that you were chasing them around.”