- Know how you can earn more and work less
- Learn the common mistakes most business owners make when buying online courses
- Learn how to deal with ‘rabbit hole’ for entrepreneurs
- Free Profit Leverage Course
- James’ Best Selling Book – Work Less Earn More
James Schramko is a business coach from Manly, Sydney. He currently owns and runs two online business coaching communities. In his eight years as a business coach, he has helped over 2,000 of his students create and maintain six, seven and eight-figure businesses. Running his businesses with an input of just hours a week, he finds ample time to surf, spend time with family and friends, watch movies and travel. The keys to such idyllic living are what he shares inside his two paid communities, SilverCircle and SuperfastBusiness.
In this episode, James dives on how he helps business owners to create the right offers to sell, convert more sales, avoid common mistakes most business owners make and become more effective with their routines and productivity for that opportunity to work less and earn more.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:33 – James’ professional and business coaching journey
- 01:17 – James defines his ideal clients
- 01:43 – problems he solves for businesses who struggle with how to charge, conversion and business scaling struggles
- 02:28 – symptoms clients experience with working more and earning less
- 03:33 – common mistakes that business owners commit before they consult James
- 04:24 – James’ Valuable Free Action (VFA)
- 05:12 – James’ free Valuable Action Resource (VAR): Free Profit Leverage Course
- 06:20 – James’ most Valuable Free Tip (VFT)
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:
- Limit yourself to social media usage for 30 minutes a day that will probably free-up couple of hours of productivity.
- Out of all the things you are doing, a lot of them are complete waste of time and don’t give you high impact results.
- Question your business model.
- Question everything. Question your business model. Flip that script and rewrite it. Start opening your eyes and question things.