- Why business owners and experts hit plateaus (and how to smash through them)
- How to overcome emotional and tactical roadblocks that hinder a business to thrive
- Importance of talking to your clients and knowing their pain points.
David Shriner-Cahn is a true recognized authority on entrepreneurship and leadership development hat lead to organizational excellence. He helps empower organizations to become the recognized go-to resource in their niche. He is the President of TEND Strategic Partners and host of the business podcast, Smashing the Plateau.
In this episode, David shares how a struggling business owner can smash their revenue plateau by taking advantage of existing resources from a team, building upon successes they have already achieved, integrating and managing structured changes, with built-in accountability, without adding excessive workload or unnecessary expenses.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:33 – all about David Shriner-Cahn
- 01:28 – David defines what a plateau is and who his ideal clients are
- 02:10 – problems David solves for his solopreneur expert clients
- 03:19 – symptoms clients experience with their revenue plateau problem
- 04:42 – common mistakes small business owners make when they try their plateau
- 06:42 – David’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): Leverage on existing customer base
- 07:48 – David’s free Valuable Action Resource (VAR): www.smashingtheplateau.com
- 08:05 – David’s most Valuable Free Tip (VFT)
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:
“Your website might look pretty but if it is not designed to reach your target customers and reach more of them and close sales, you just wasted money.” - @smashingplateau Click To Tweet
“When you start delivering something systematically, even if it is simple to you and it is hard for them that is where the great profit is.” - @smashingplateau Click To Tweet