- Why prospecting and marketing are not the same thing… and why it matters
- How to eliminate rejection, manipulation and being pushy… And still get the appointment
- Learn how to overcome the fear of cold calling
- CLICK HERE: REGISTER for a FREE Complimentary Live Online Training with Wendy Weiss on August 21,2018
Wendy Weiss is known as The Queen of Cold Calling™. A Business Development Specialist, author, speaker, sales trainer/coach and prominent lead-generation, cold calling & new-business development authority who’s been featured in the New York Times, BusinessWeek, Entrepreneur Magazine, Selling Power, Inc., Forbes, and many other publications. Her clients include Avon Products, ADP and thousands of business owners and entrepreneurs around the world.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Wendy shares how business owners can get in front of their qualified prospects and leads whom likely to say yes.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:44 – all about Wendy Weiss
- 01:33 – Wendy describes her ideal clients
- 01:53 – Wendy defines how she helps her clients with in terms of getting in front of their qualified opportunities and leads
- 02:27 – symptoms her clients’ experience in terms of prospecting
- 03:22 – common mistakes her clients do
- 04:22 – Wendy’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): Define what makes a great lead for you.
- 05:28 – Wendy s Valuable Free Resource (VFR: Complimentary Live Online Training with Wendy Weiss
- 06:39 – Wendy’s Valuable Free TIP (VFT): [when cold calling] Achieve neutrality. Take the emotion out of it.
- 07:53 – connect with Wendy Weiss
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:
“No matter where you find the lead, whatever you are doing generate leads, at some point, you have to talk to this other human being.” - @wendyweiss Click To Tweet
“When people here you talk even if it is in a voicemail, they think you are smarter. And they are more likely to act on whatever it is you are talking about.” - @wendyweiss Click To Tweet
“Simply, the act of talking to someone, to a prospect on the telephone is going to make your results go up.” - @wendyweiss Click To Tweet