- Help you realize your business goals and find success
- Learn where you really want your business to be
- Hear insights that help bring out the bold greatness you have inside
James Kademan is an experienced business coach that actually has started, grown and sold businesses. He currently owns other small businesses to keep his business coaching skills sharp by gaining real-world current experience. He coaches individuals and teams, mostly business owners in the service and repair sectors. His business coaching sessions are fun, inspirational and keep you accountable for accomplishing your business goals.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, James shares the keys for bold decision making on your business’ next move.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:51 – all about James Kademan
- 01:47 – James describes his ideal clients who are business owners who plateaued
- 01:33 – the problem he helps solve for his clients
- 02:15 – symptoms his clients experience when they have fear and experiencing a hard time making a bold decision for their businesses
- 03:26– common mistakes his clients do when they try to fix the problem
- 04:27 – Stepping up and overcoming your fear
- 05:12 – James’ Valuable Free Action (VFA)
- 06:27– James’ Valuable Free Resource (VFR):Draw In Customers Video Library
- 07:15 – James’ Valuable Free Tip (VFT): Just go! Action trumps in action every single time.
Tweetable Takeaway from this Episode:
“Write down what you have to do. Put it in a checklists format. Put all the stuff you have to do in order. Take a few minutes and go through each one. Think how long it really takes to do each step.” - @drawincustomers Click To Tweet