- Learn why you need to commit yourself to be a marketer for your business to succeed
- Know why customer journey is important
- Learn how entrepreneurs resist the marketing ‘bright shiny object’ syndrome
Allan Dib is a serial entrepreneur, marketer, technology expert and founder of Successwise. He has started, grown and successfully exited multiple businesses in various industries. His latest business was in the hyper-competitive telecommunications industry that went from startup to four years later, being named by Business Review Weekly (BRW) as one of Australia’s fastest growing companies – earning a spot in the coveted BRW Fast 100 list.
In this episode, Allan shares the practical and hands-on marketing strategies that he used to build and scale successful businesses. He also deep dived on the importance of commit yourself to be a great marketer to be able to sell your services better.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:33 – Allan Dib’s entrepreneurial and marketer journey
- 01:20 – Allan describes his ideal clients
- 01:45 – problems that Allan solves for clients who seek marketing clarity and wants to scale up
- 02:10 – symptoms clients experience with their ‘random acts of marketing’ problems
- 03:22 – common mistakes that business owners do with regards to their marketing
- 05:27 – Allan’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): Commit to becoming a marketer.
- 06:50 – Allan’s free Valuable Action Resource (VAR): www.successwise.com
- 07:40 – Allan’s most Valuable Free Tip (VFT)
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:
“Have a good idea of the entire customer journey or the prospect journey, where does someone start off as a cold prospect who does not know, like and trust you and how do you take them to a system, they end up a raving fan customer of… Click To Tweet
“Business is a team sport. You really cannot do it by yourself. Start with a coach build a team and do it in a professional way.” - @allandib Click To Tweet