MP3: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email
- Learn why you need to commit yourself to be a marketer for your business to succeed
- Know why customer journey is important
- Learn how entrepreneurs resist the marketing ‘bright shiny object’ syndrome
- Allan’s Book – The 1 Page Marketing Plan Book
Allan Dib is a serial entrepreneur, marketer, technology expert and founder of Successwise. He has started, grown and successfully exited multiple businesses in various industries. His latest business was in the hyper-competitive telecommunications industry that went from startup to four years later, being named by Business Review Weekly (BRW) as one of Australia’s fastest growing companies – earning a spot in the coveted BRW Fast 100 list.
In this episode, Allan shares the practical and hands-on marketing strategies that he used to build and scale successful businesses. He also deep-dived on the importance of commit yourself to be a great marketer to be able to sell your services better.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:33 – Allan Dib’s entrepreneurial and marketer journey
- 01:20 – Allan describes his ideal clients
- 01:45 – problems that Allan solves for clients who seek marketing clarity and wants to scale up
- 02:10 – symptoms clients experience with their ‘random acts of marketing’ problems
- 03:22 – common mistakes that business owners do with regards to their marketing
- 05:27 – Allan’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): Commit to becoming a marketer.
- 06:50 – Allan’s free Valuable Action Resource (VAR): www.successwise.com
- 07:40 – Allan’s most Valuable Free Tip (VFT)
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:
“Have a good idea of the entire customer journey or the prospect journey, where does someone start off as a cold prospect who does not know, like and trust you and how do you take them to a system, they end up a raving fan customer of… Click To Tweet
“Business is a team sport. You really cannot do it by yourself. Start with a coach build a team and do it in a professional way.” - @allandib Click To Tweet
If you want to acquire new leads and grow your business consistently, you need marketing. And if you’re a small-to-medium-sized business with a limited budget, you need to be implementing direct response marketing. It’s key to your business success.
What do you want to hear from the Marketing the Invisible Podcast? Tell us here!
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.