- Know why business owners should delegate almost everything–and focus on what you’re good at instead in order to scale up
- Know the overall attitude a business owner must have in order to go into your business to ensure you don’t Scale to Failure
- Learn why trusting your team is a main driver for business growth
Martin Norbury is known as The Scalabilty Coach. He is an Amazon bestselling author of the book I Don’t Work Fridays. He is also a multi-award holder which include the title for Top 25 Champion of Entrepreneurship in the Smith & Williamson Power 100, APCTC Business Mentor of the Year, Britain’s Top 50 Business Adviser, and Key Person of Influence’s Runner-Up for Profile of the Year Award 2015.
- Learn why you need to commit yourself to be a marketer for your business to succeed
- Know why customer journey is important
- Learn how entrepreneurs resist the marketing ‘bright shiny object’ syndrome
Allan Dib is a serial entrepreneur, marketer, technology expert and founder of Successwise. He has started, grown and successfully exited multiple businesses in various industries. His latest business was in the hyper-competitive telecommunications industry that went from startup to four years later, being named by Business Review Weekly (BRW) as one of Australia’s fastest growing companies – earning a spot in the coveted BRW Fast 100 list.
- Learn how to escape the “Time-for-Money” Trap for high-value entrepreneur
- Learn how to get paid what you are worth
- Know how to land unlimited clients without killing your schedule or giving up your life by selling high ticket programs
Frank Bria is an author, speaker, strategist, and an entrepreneurial veteran with high-tech and financial services experience, and marketer who helps high-value services entrepreneurs to build a high-ticket program that generates “scalable” cash flow. Rather than resorting to low-priced offers or time-sucking coaching. Frank also worded with Fortune 500 and multinational companies on 5 continents achieve 6- and 7-figure sales of services and scalable offerings.
- Why business owners and experts hit plateaus (and how to smash through them)
- How to overcome emotional and tactical roadblocks that hinder a business to thrive
- Importance of talking to your clients and knowing their pain points.
David Shriner-Cahn is a true recognized authority on entrepreneurship and leadership development hat lead to organizational excellence. He helps empower organizations to become the recognized go-to resource in their niche. He is the President of TEND Strategic Partners and host of the business podcast, Smashing the Plateau.
- Learn why recruiting and hiring the right staff is crucial for entrepreneurs
- Learn the biggest recruitment mistakes business owners make when hiring team members
- Know how your ability to recruit, retain and reward your team becomes a critical success skill for business growth
Paul Avins is a highly experienced business growth coach, author and the Chief Operating Officer of Team Dynamics Global LLP.
He is all about recruiting and developing high-performance teams. When he is not helping clients to become Dynamic Leaders or Build High Performing Teams, he is either at the gym, playing board games with his son Jonathan or helping his wife Sue with her ongoing recovery from a serious brain injury. Despite his trials, Paul believes that it’s not what happens to your life, it is all about how you choose to respond to it. For him, abundance is our individual ability to respond to any situation we find our self in.
- Learn how local businesses can market on a shoestring budget
- Know how to leverage existing customer base to have more sales
- Know the importance of long-term business planning to overcome sales challenges on a fraction of marketing cost
Jeff Slutsky is the President and Founder of Street Fighter Marketing in Kansas City which specializes in teaching businesses how to market, promote and increase sales on a shoe-string budget. He has authored and published 10 books, 3 audio albums, and six video training programs.
- Scaling your business through strategic planning and execution
- Learn the impact of having the right mindset in scaling your business
- Why lack of people’s alignment to the plan and vision affects company’s growth
Jonathan Goldhill is a business strategist, sales and marketing expert, Gazelles-certified business and executive coach for entrepreneurs and family-owned businesses. His expertise is to take entrepreneurial leaders from 7 figures, adding another 7 figures to them. He has guided over 1000 business owners in 100 different industries over his 30-year career. Jonathan also helped build the largest business and economic development firm in California which is one of the most prosperous and successful business regions in the whole world.
- How to break free from the traditional way of marketing
- How to find your content marketing voice
- Learn the importance of knowing your clients brand story and struggles for you to help them deeper in solving their marketing problems
- How to turn your customers into advocates of your business
Hillary Weiss is a copywriter, ghostwriter, and mischief-maker over at hillaryweiss.com. Since 2011, she’s helped over 150 brands find their voice, get seen and heard with content that truly speaks their language, and fits their brand story. Hillary being an originator, figured out authenticity and she knew how to tap into adversity in marketing.