- Discover how life would be different if you could read minds.
- Learn the importance of knowing your customer’s viewpoint.
- Learn some of the psychological secrets of business success from a mind reader
Jonathan Pritchard is a professional communicator, touring mentalist, and author. He helps companies connect with their people. He learned how to do that after nearly 25 years’ experience on and off stage as a professional communicator.
- Define who you are, what you do and recognize the value you offer.
- Tap into your passion and find your purpose.
- Create clarity and communicate with personality.
Pallas Hupé Cotter is the founder and Director of Pop-up Personal Development & Strategic Communications Consultancy. She was an Emmy award-winning former television news anchor, a public speaker, and writer. Pallas is a “definer” – passionate about articulating ideas clearly, refining messages and helping others to do the same.
- Learn how to use affiliate marketing as a sales channel for your product
- Learn where to find affiliates to promote your product
- Know how to make your product irresistible to affiliates
Dush Ramachandran is a business transformation coach and the President and CEO of The Net Momentum. He specializes in Affiliate Management and in training experts to grow their business.
He formerly served as Vice President of Sales and Business Development at ClickBank where he was responsible for growing the revenues of the company substantially during his last 3 years with the company, payouts doubled from $1 billion to $2 billion.
- Learn how a podcast guesting can help you expand your reach and network
- Learn how to create a Podcast One Sheet
- Learn how having a ‘list of questions’ can help you pitch your expertise better and screen your podcast guests
Andrew Allemann is the creator of Podcast Guests, which connects podcasters with experts, authors and other podcasters.
- Discover the 3 steps you need to know to obtain your business’ rapid growth
- Learn how to make a sales system that works
- Learn how to uncover a niche market of willing and motivated-to-buy customers
Matthew Pollard is an internationally-recognized consultant, speaker, blogger, author, mentor, coach, and serial entrepreneur with five multi-million dollar business success stories under his belt, all before the age of 30. He is the founder and CEO of Rapid Growth, LLC, dedicated to achieving maximum ROI for businesses of all sizes.
- Learn how to become the #1 trusted expert in your industry
- Know the basics you must have in place before you embark on to the journey of creating that profile of you as an authority
- Learn how being the “highest level of good for someone” can benefit your business
Steven Washer helps business owners become valuable experts by broadcasting their authentic inner authority using video. He is the Founder and CEO of Visible Authority, a firm that is internationally known for helping to transform business owners into industry-famous personalities in months rather than years. In addition to his stewardship of Visible Authority, he has 10 years of experience as a field producer for a multi-national manufacturer and 10 years of teaching at the university level. He is also the author of The Video Brain, a primer on the use of video in business and marketing for non-video professionals.
- Learn how being authentic can increase your likeability
- Learn how to leverage word of mouth as a solopreneur expert
- Learn how to write and talk about your expertise in a clear compelling way
Michael Katz is an award-winning humorist and a former corporate marketer, founder of Blue Penguin and he is the Chief Penguin. He specializes in helping established solopreneurs and professionals to get more and better clients by positioning themselves as likeable experts.
- Learn how to use testimonials to attract leads, conversion and sales
- Know the difference between a compliment and a quote
- Learn how to make fact-focused business video testimonials
Bob Clark is the CEO of OnFire Reviews & Content, he helps business owners leverage on their current clients’ testimonials to attract leads, convert appointments and close sales.
- Learn how to make your prospects and clients to take action using business videos
- Know why it is important to hire an expert to make your videos
- Learn the common mistake business owners make in making the business videos
Ryan Spanger is Melbourne’s most respected and sought-after video production expert. He is the managing director of The Dream Engine. He developed and refined methods to crystallize the results businesses need through video marketing.
- Learn how to apply the 80/20 rule to grow your business
- Know why it is said that sales is a disqualification process
- Learn if Facebook Ads is fit for your business
Perry Marshall is World’s #1 Expert on Sales Growth through 80/20 Leverage, entrepreneur and bestselling author on Google & Facebook ads. Clients seek his ability to integrate technology, sales, art and psychology. He founded the $5 million Evolution 2.0 Prize, with judges from Harvard, Oxford and MIT. The prize aims to solve the biggest mystery in biology.
- Learn how you can improve your website’s bounce rate
- Know how you can push your website visitors towards what you want them to do
- Learn ways to lower bounce rate and boost your conversion
Rebecca Caroe is a B2B marketer, new business development specialist, CEO and founder of Creative Agency Secrets. In her 25+ year career, she helped CEOs and business owners learn ways to win new clients with persistence, diligence and flashes of inspiration.
- Learn how to integrate personal development with business development
- Learn how faith, focus and money flow can co-exist in business
- Learn weekly practices for clarity, confidence, and cashflow
Karen Russo is known as the Money Momentum Coach. She is also an award winning author of The Money Keys: Unlocking Peace, Freedom and Real Financial Power. Her entire career has been about integrating personal development with business development, using new money conversations based on values, empowerment and professional success.
- Learn how to stand out from competitors using social media
- Learn experts tips on how your company can dramatically stand out and top rank its Google rank, advertising, or social media presence.
- Know the power of online reviews for businesses and why you must ask for it.
Jason McDonald is an SEO, AdWords and Social Media Consultant and Expert. He is a teacher, corporate trainer and an Amazon bestselling author. He is passionate about figuring out how things work and explain that to others in a fun, comic yet empowering way.
- Know how you can earn more and work less
- Learn the common mistakes most business owners make when buying online courses
- Learn how to deal with ‘rabbit hole’ for entrepreneurs
James Schramko is a business coach from Manly, Sydney. He currently owns and runs two online business coaching communities. In his eight years as a business coach, he has helped over 2,000 of his students create and maintain six, seven and eight-figure businesses. Running his businesses with an input of just hours a week, he finds ample time to surf, spend time with family and friends, watch movies and travel. The keys to such idyllic living are what he shares inside his two paid communities, SilverCircle and SuperfastBusiness.
- Know why business owners should delegate almost everything–and focus on what you’re good at instead in order to scale up
- Know the overall attitude a business owner must have in order to go into your business to ensure you don’t Scale to Failure
- Learn why trusting your team is a main driver for business growth
Martin Norbury is known as The Scalabilty Coach. He is an Amazon bestselling author of the book I Don’t Work Fridays. He is also a multi-award holder which include the title for Top 25 Champion of Entrepreneurship in the Smith & Williamson Power 100, APCTC Business Mentor of the Year, Britain’s Top 50 Business Adviser, and Key Person of Influence’s Runner-Up for Profile of the Year Award 2015.
- Learn why you need to commit yourself to be a marketer for your business to succeed
- Know why customer journey is important
- Learn how entrepreneurs resist the marketing ‘bright shiny object’ syndrome
Allan Dib is a serial entrepreneur, marketer, technology expert and founder of Successwise. He has started, grown and successfully exited multiple businesses in various industries. His latest business was in the hyper-competitive telecommunications industry that went from startup to four years later, being named by Business Review Weekly (BRW) as one of Australia’s fastest growing companies – earning a spot in the coveted BRW Fast 100 list.
- Learn how to escape the “Time-for-Money” Trap for high-value entrepreneur
- Learn how to get paid what you are worth
- Know how to land unlimited clients without killing your schedule or giving up your life by selling high ticket programs
Frank Bria is an author, speaker, strategist, and an entrepreneurial veteran with high-tech and financial services experience, and marketer who helps high-value services entrepreneurs to build a high-ticket program that generates “scalable” cash flow. Rather than resorting to low-priced offers or time-sucking coaching. Frank also worded with Fortune 500 and multinational companies on 5 continents achieve 6- and 7-figure sales of services and scalable offerings.
- Why business owners and experts hit plateaus (and how to smash through them)
- How to overcome emotional and tactical roadblocks that hinder a business to thrive
- Importance of talking to your clients and knowing their pain points.
David Shriner-Cahn is a true recognized authority on entrepreneurship and leadership development hat lead to organizational excellence. He helps empower organizations to become the recognized go-to resource in their niche. He is the President of TEND Strategic Partners and host of the business podcast, Smashing the Plateau.
- Learn why recruiting and hiring the right staff is crucial for entrepreneurs
- Learn the biggest recruitment mistakes business owners make when hiring team members
- Know how your ability to recruit, retain and reward your team becomes a critical success skill for business growth
Paul Avins is a highly experienced business growth coach, author and the Chief Operating Officer of Team Dynamics Global LLP.
He is all about recruiting and developing high-performance teams. When he is not helping clients to become Dynamic Leaders or Build High Performing Teams, he is either at the gym, playing board games with his son Jonathan or helping his wife Sue with her ongoing recovery from a serious brain injury. Despite his trials, Paul believes that it’s not what happens to your life, it is all about how you choose to respond to it. For him, abundance is our individual ability to respond to any situation we find our self in.
- Learn how local businesses can market on a shoestring budget
- Know how to leverage existing customer base to have more sales
- Know the importance of long-term business planning to overcome sales challenges on a fraction of marketing cost
Jeff Slutsky is the President and Founder of Street Fighter Marketing in Kansas City which specializes in teaching businesses how to market, promote and increase sales on a shoe-string budget. He has authored and published 10 books, 3 audio albums, and six video training programs.
- Scaling your business through strategic planning and execution
- Learn the impact of having the right mindset in scaling your business
- Why lack of people’s alignment to the plan and vision affects company’s growth
Jonathan Goldhill is a business strategist, sales and marketing expert, Gazelles-certified business and executive coach for entrepreneurs and family-owned businesses. His expertise is to take entrepreneurial leaders from 7 figures, adding another 7 figures to them. He has guided over 1000 business owners in 100 different industries over his 30-year career. Jonathan also helped build the largest business and economic development firm in California which is one of the most prosperous and successful business regions in the whole world.
- How to break free from the traditional way of marketing
- How to find your content marketing voice
- Learn the importance of knowing your clients brand story and struggles for you to help them deeper in solving their marketing problems
- How to turn your customers into advocates of your business
Hillary Weiss is a copywriter, ghostwriter, and mischief-maker over at hillaryweiss.com. Since 2011, she’s helped over 150 brands find their voice, get seen and heard with content that truly speaks their language, and fits their brand story. Hillary being an originator, figured out authenticity and she knew how to tap into adversity in marketing.