MP3: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email
- How a step change in business will help you grow exponentially
- Learn what is a step change for business means
- Learn how to implement the Challenge Growth System and deploy the necessary mix of strategy, marketing, and leadership for business growth
Ashton Bishop is an award-winning speaker, predatory marketer, and entrepreneur. Ashton has run million dollar campaigns for billion-dollar companies, developed Australia’s first commercial app, started the World’s most prolific cartoon of all time, and grew Step Change from a two-person start-up to a multi-million dollar consultancy working from Wellington to Toronto.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Ashton will share how to find your business’ next step change for you to grow exponentially.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:50 – Ashton Bishop as the Predatory Marketer
- 01:30 – Ashton describes his ideal clients
- 01:55 – Ashton defines what a step change means
- 02:40 – step change problems that Ashton Bishop solve for his clients
- 04:02 – symptoms his clients experience with their step change process
- 05:29 – common mistakes people do when trying to do a step change
- 07:05 – Ashton’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): Audit your context. Stop and look and think.
- 07:34 – Ashton’s Valuable Free Resource (VFR): The BIG 6: The Growth System for Leaders of Challenger Businesses
- 8:10 – Ashton’s Valuable Free Resource (VFT): Stay present. Today is tomorrow. Success is not a destination. It is an accumulation of habits and choices.
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:“A step change is a step change in growth. Instead of incremental, you would say exponential, 10x or all of sort of disruption talk. ” -@POPideas Click To Tweet “Strategy starts with context. Stop. Look. And think. ” -@POPideas Click To Tweet “Stay present. Today is tomorrow. Success is not a destination. It is the accumulation of habits and choices. ” -@POPideas Click To Tweet
What do you want to hear from the Marketing the Invisible Podcast? Tell us here!
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.