MP3: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email
- How mindset affects your ability to grow your business
- Learn how to charge premium to your service
- How honing your problem solving abilities can help you become an industry expert
Wendy Maynard is a marketing strategist and business coach who helps business owners and entrepreneurs like you learn how to build a vibrant brand that attracts your right-fit customers and top talent. She co-founded and grew a marketing agency to a multi-million dollar status and is now the owner of a successful consulting practice. During her career, she has helped hundreds of business and agency owners to grow and scale their companies to 7 figures and beyond. She also wrote the book Marketing from the Inside Out.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Wendy shares how to tap into the profit formula in just 7 minutes.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:44 – all about Wendy Maynard
- 01:26 – Wendy describes her ideal clients
- 02:00 – Wendy defines how she helps her clients move away from P.I.T.A and low dollar projects
- 02:32 – symptoms her clients’ experience in terms of working with this low dollar clients
- 03:22 – common mistakes her clients make
- 04:24 – Wendy’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): Mindset shift. Stop being an order taker and instead become a problem solver.
- 06:59 – Wendy s Valuable Free Resource (VFR): Free Guide: Grow Your Traffic & Built Your List
- 07:22 – Wendy’s Valuable Free TIP (VFT): You do not have to do work for free. You do not have to create free proposals. And you can charge your client for every hour you work for them. And you can do it at the premium price.
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:
“When you are willing to dive deep into a client’s business and get crystal clear on providing a solution to their problems, this is when you can really begin to elevate your status to an expert who understands how business works and someone who… Click To Tweet
“You do not have to do work for free. You do not have to create free proposals. And you can charge your client for every hour you work for them. And you can do it at the premium price.” - @WendyMaynard Click To Tweet
What do you want to hear from the Marketing the Invisible Podcast? Tell us here!
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.