- Learn how to stand out from competitors using social media
- Learn experts tips on how your company can dramatically stand out and top rank its Google rank, advertising, or social media presence.
- Know the power of online reviews for businesses and why you must ask for it.
- Free Stuff on SEO | Social Media Marketing | Adwords
- Jason’s Best Selling Books SEO Fitness Workbook, Social Media Marketing Workbook, Adwords Workbook, The Password Book
Jason McDonald is an SEO, AdWords and Social Media Consultant and Expert. He is a teacher, corporate trainer and an Amazon bestselling author. He is passionate about figuring out how things work and explain that to others in a fun, comic yet empowering way.
In this episode, Jason deeps dive on the power of social media and gives expert advice on how a business can dramatically improve its Google rank, advertising or social media in order to stand out.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:47 – Jason’s professional journey as an SEO, Social Media and AdWords expert
- 01:43 – Jason’s defines his ideal clients of small business owners who wants to use digital marketing
- 02:00 – problems Jason solves for businesses who struggle with their conceptual framework concept and do not know what to do
- 02:44 – symptoms clients experience before they start working on their social media
- 04:03 – common mistakes business owners do before they consult Jason
- 06:00 – Jason’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): Focus on your reviews.
- 07:05 – Jason’s free Valuable Action Resource (VAR)
- 07:54 – Jason’s most Valuable Free Tip (VFT): Never stop learning.
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:
- Once you have a conceptual framework, everything falls into place.
- A common mistake is you’re on every single social media and you are doing them all poorly.
- Focus on your reviews. Ask happy customers to write you a review.
- Reviews are worth their weight in gold and they are more powerful in most cases than Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- If somebody is happy with your service, ask them to write you a review.