- Know how to simplify you hiring process
- Know the importance of hiring for your business to scale up
- Learn the common mistakes business owners make in their hiring process
Nathan Hirsch is an entrepreneur and expert in remote hiring and e-commerce. He is the co-founder and CEO of FreeeUp.com, a marketplace that connects businesses with pre-vetted freelancers in e-commerce, digital marketing, and much more. He has sold over $30 million online and regularly appears on leading business podcasts around the world.
In this episode of Marketing the Invisible, Nathan shares how he connects business owners with the top 1% of freelancers providing a more reliable and faster way to hire talented workers online.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 00:44 – Nathan Hirsch as a remote hiring expert
- 01:43 – describes his ideal clients
- 02:04 – problems that he solve for his business owner clients especially about their hiring process
- 02:43 – symptoms his clients experience with their hiring process
- 02:45 – What is the common mistake or mistakes people make when trying to solve that hiring problem?
- 04:11 – Does a lot of people has that paradigm that they have to hire someone and have them in their office working?
- 05:00 – Nathan’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): Know what you are good at. Know what you are bad at and start hiring high level people to turn those weaknesses into strengths. And watch your business just explode from there.
- 06:09 – Nathan’s Valuable Free Resource (VFR): The Client Expectation’s Template
- 07:00 – Nathan’s Valuable Free Resource (VFT): Do not put all your eggs in on one basket. Protect yourself as much as possible.
Tweetable Takeaways from this Episode:“After series of bad hires, they get frustrated and they finally find that one person they like and they just load them up with everything. And that puts their business at risk.” - @realNateHirsch Click To Tweet “If you just stop hiring, your business is going to stop scaling at some point. And if you just load that one person that you actually like with a lot of tasks, you are putting your business in a lot of risks.” - @realNateHirsch Click To Tweet “The gig economy is booming right now. Over the next 10 years, over 50% of the workforce is going to be remote. ” - @realNateHirsch Click To Tweet “Know what you are good at. Know what you are bad at and start hiring high-level people to turn those weaknesses into strengths. And watch your business just explode from there.” - @realNateHirsch Click To Tweet